Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
Will I be impacted by Obamacare as a US expat?
Expats can qualify for exemption from Obamacare by proving their residency in another country. Generally, if you qualify for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, you satisfy the minimum essential requirements of Obamacare (also known as the Affordable Care Act). To qualify for exemption, you must pass one of the two residency tests:
- The Physical Presence Test – To qualify for this test, you must be physically inside a foreign country for 330 days in any 365-day period.
- The Bona Fide Residence Test – To be considered a bona fide resident of another country, you must reside in a foreign country for at least one full year and have no immediate intentions of returning to the United States permanently.