Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
Who is the primary taxpayer?
The primary taxpayer is the taxpayer listed first on your tax return.
It is not necessarily the one who has the higher income, or pays the most tax. The IRS prefers consistency when naming the primary taxpayer from year to year.
When setting up a Greenback Tax Companion account, the account holder is the primary taxpayer.