What years do I need to select?

If you are looking to file the current tax year, select 2019.

If you are a late filer looking to get caught up, select Streamlined Filing.

If you need us to help report your foreign bank accounts, select FBAR Only.

If none of these situations apply, don't worry! Simply check Not Sure and we can discuss your individual situation.


New TUAY form-1