Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
What is your fee for Foreign Bank Account Reporting?
Greenback Expat Tax Services offers flat-fee, transparent pricing.
If you are a current Greenback customer and have one or several financial accounts in foreign banks whose value was $10,000 or more during any point of the tax year, we can prepare your Form FinCen 114, commonly referred to as the FBAR form.
Our rates are $100 for up to 5 accounts and $50 for each additional 5 accounts.