Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
What is the process for filing both my US and Canada expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?
No! Your Greenback accountants will coordinate so that you don’t waste time uploading your documents twice. Both your US and your Canada accountants will have access to the same secure file, so you just need to upload your documents once to one place and then we do the rest.