Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
What is the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE)?
The IRS has many tools in place in order to reduce double taxation. One of those tools is the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE).
If you qualify as an expat, you are able to exclude up to $105,900 of your foreign earned income from US taxation via Form 2555 in 2019. Note that this amount cannot be deducted from any income earned inside the United States. Also, government employees (including military service members) are unlikely to qualify for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion.