Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
What is a foreign (non-US) financial account?
According to the Treasury Department, this could include:
- Bank accounts
- Securities derivatives
- Investment accounts
- Foreign mutual funds
- Checking and savings accounts (including debit card and prepaid credit card accounts)
- Many foreign pension/retirement accounts
Make sure to also report accounts you may only have signing authority on and joint accounts with family (even if you do not directly contribute funds).
Please include the total number of accounts on your questionnaire that you had over the years we will be filing for you. For example, even if you had an account which was only open for one year, make sure to include it in the total above so we can get those details.