Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
What if my foreign (non-US) bank account is over $10,000?
US law requires that all US persons with bank accounts outside of the United States file a report if their combined bank balance ever exceeds $10,000.
This will include your personal accounts, accounts you hold jointly with one or more persons, or accounts that you have signature authority over even if it is not your account.