What does the Federal Tax Return Package include?

This is our most common service! If you earned income while living abroad, you’ll need to file a Federal Tax Return. We’ve built out this special package to ensure it includes everything you might need in one flat-fee with no surprises.

Our Federal Tax Return Package offers all relevant forms, including:

All standard expat forms:

  • 1040
  • 1116
  • 2555

All standard schedules:

  • A
  • B
  • C (profit and loss from self-employed business)
  • D
  • E (one rental property)
  • up to three Schedule K-1s
  • up to 20 bank and brokerage transactions