Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How much do your UK tax services cost?
Our UK tax partner charges £400 + VAT for a UK tax return, and £150 + VAT for a half an hour UK tax consultation.
The UK equivalent to the IRS is the Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC) office. The HMRC is the principal revenue collection agency of the United Kingdom government. They collect taxes, administer some of the regulatory systems like the national minimum wage, and are responsible for payment of some state support/welfare.
Preparation of your HMRC Self-Assessment Tax Return may be a requirement if you’re an American living in the UK.