Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How many dependents do you have?
A dependent is a person for whom you provide more than half of their support.
Dependents will usually have to either be related to you or live with you for the entire year to qualify. In addition, they must be U.S. citizens or residents, or residents of Canada or Mexico, and cannot be claimed on anyone else’s return.
Depending on the nature of your relationship to the dependent, they may have an income limitation to qualify as a dependent.
If you are unsure if someone can be your dependent, please input the information in your questionnaire and discuss it with your accountant.