Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How long should I keep IRS records?
In general, tax returns and all the supporting documentation must be kept at least seven years. The IRS can audit your return for up to six years from your filing date. However, the six-year limit only applies to good-faith errors.