Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I know if my visa limits my right to work?
Some countries offer visas that come with an unlimited right to work, limited rights to work, or no rights to work.
If you are legally allowed to work for any employer in your country of residence, your visa does not limit your ability to work.
If you are not allowed to work at all, or are only allowed to work for a small number of companies, then you have work restrictions with your visa.