Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I calculate exchange rates?
You can use either a spot rate based on the exchange rate on the day you received the funds (although if doing so you must use spot rates only throughout the return) or you can use the year end published dates found here.
When completing the questionnaire, it is fine for you to list the items in the foreign currency (just make sure to specify what currency they are in) and your Greenback accountant can do all the conversions for you.