Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I calculate cost/basis in the property?
The additions/improvements would need to be accounted for separately but they are included in the gain calculation:
Basis is the value of an asset for tax purposes. Usually it is the purchase price. This is necessary to determine the amount of gain on your sale.
The gain is the amount you received, minus your basis. For a property, please also include the cost of any improvements or additions to the home.