Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I approach US expat tax planning?
Expat taxes are a bit different than standard US taxes for a number of reasons, including local country tax planning and the exclusions and deductions that are available to US expats to help avoid double taxation. Unfortunately, many of the tax planning vehicles sold or recommended in other countries are not suitable for US expats. In fact, the IRS may view some of these very negatively!
A consultation with an expat tax expert can be extremely helpful for those who want to work through specific details regarding how they will be taxed while living abroad, how to save for retirement, or any other aspect that goes into taxation and your overall financial plans. We offer consultation services which allow you to plan for your taxes according to your specific needs.