Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
Do I need to report my RRSP on FBAR?
Unfortunately, there is a bit of a gray area when it comes to what needs to be reported on an FBAR. Although many feel RRSPs don’t need to be reported, the most conservative approach would be if you can access the funds and withdraw at any point, then report it on the FBAR.