Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Tax Prep Process
Completing Your Questionnaire
Do I need to include accounts I only have signing authority for?
Yes, include any accounts you have signing authority on.
When you have signature authority on an account, your signature can cause money to move out of the account. Typically, this means that you have the legal right to sign checks drawn from this account. This will often happen when you work for a company, or volunteer for an organization, and your duties require you to access the account.